Just a little reminder as to why life as a single girl isn't all bad.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reason #4: Justin Hartley



Okay, girls, so we're facing what some refer to as Valentine's Day, whereas others call it Singles Awareness Day. Whatever you call it, if you're single, chances are you're feeling a little bit left out as you watch one co-worker get roses; another co-worker spend hours on the computer trying to figure out which roses to order for his girlfriend; or a third co-worker get serenaded by a barbershop quartet (true story--that happened at my office once or twice). And while you might sort of enjoy watching the third co-worker squirm a little at the abundance of attention garnered from said quartet, you still might feel slightly, um, shall we say green? with envy.

Which leads to Reason #4 why it's good to be single. Ladies, may I present to you the Green Arrow. Isn't he so pretty? See, if someone's going to be shooting arrows at me around Valentine's Day, I'd say, Forget Cupid! I'll take an arrow from the Green Arrow, please. And here's a bonus tip, girls: Watch Smallville. You'll be so glad you did, AND you'll find even more reasons why it's good to be single.








1 comment:

  1. I don't know this little green cutie pie BUT I will agree it IS nice that I can drool over Jack Bauer, Mike Rowe, and my yard guy without making a husband jealous!!

    ReplyDelete